Choosing DD Resources.
Provider choice will always be available to you, so at any time during the year you can choose to change case management providers. DD Resources and the St. Louis Regional Office hope to achieve an improved case management delivery system for all St. Louis City individuals with developmental disabilities.
- You will have the same rights for services as you do now.
- Choice of case management providers will be offered to you on an annual basis.
- If you are receiving services now, they will not be affected.
- Although switching over from St. Louis Regional Office case management will not result in additional funds for services, there is a long-term benefit of allowing for a county-based tracking of dollars spent that could lead to funds remaining in St. Louis City for services.
- Case management services will continue to be billed directly to Medicaid.
- Processes currently in place, such as Utilization Review, will remain the same.
- There will be a combined waitlist for services and as money becomes available funds will be allocated based on need, as is the procedure now.
- St. Louis Regional Office will still complete intakes and determine eligibility.