Targeted Case Management
Targeted Case Management provides Service Advocates to assist individuals with identifying their needs and connects them to community based services such as:
- Supported living
- Utility assistance
- Assistance with completing applications
- Assistance with Individualized Education Planning
To be eligible for Targeted Case Management, each person must be:
- Diagnosed with a developmental disability
- 3 years of age or older
- Registered with the Department of Mental Health/St. Louis Regional Office
- A resident of the City of St. Louis
Eligible individuals have the choice of changing case management from the St. Louis Regional Office to receive services from DD Resources.
Each DD Resources' Service Advocate serves approximately 35 individuals and meets with each person throughout the year. Face-to-face visits can be provided in the consumers' home, place of employment, at the DD Resources' office, or any other location requested by the consumer.