New COVID-19 Webpage
DDD Guidance and Updates in One Place.
The Division of Developmental Disabilities has developed a webpage to provide COVID-19 Updates as Available. This page includes current and pending guidance, DD Operation Specific Guidance, Videos, and Resources, as well as links to register for Weekly Webinar Question/Answer Sessions. In addition to previously posted items, today this page has been updated with the following information:
- Under Current Guidance:
- Congregate Settings
- Interim Guidance Addressing COVID-19 Pandemic and Residential Service RN Oversight
- Under Videos and Resources:
- The Role of the DSP and the Coronavirus Webinar
- How to Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning and Sanitizing with Bleach after an Emergency
- Under Weekly Webinar Question/Answer Sessions:
- Series of COVID-19 Updates and Question/Answer Sessions
Please note the document/posting dates and expect this information to update frequently as changes occur considering state and federal guidance. The Division will continue to provide updates as new information becomes available.