Community Living services support individuals with establishing, developing, and maintaining skills needed to live in the community.
- Independent Supported Living Assistance (ISLA) services support individuals to live independently in the community. Supports promote the development of skills for independence so the individual can stay in his or her own residence and access the community.
- Bridges CSS
- Easterseals Midwest
- MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries
- Preferred Family Healthcare
- Sunnyhill, Inc.
- Supportive Housing services support individuals and/or families with long-term housing needs.
Community Integration services support individuals in accessing community and social life in self-directed, safe, and inclusive ways.
- Camp services support individuals to access time-limited recreational and leisure activities.
- Socialization services support individuals to develop and/or maintain relationships and connections to their community.
- Artists First
- Chapel for the Exceptional
- Gateway Region YMCA
- House of Pais
- LifeBridge Partnership
- Pathways to Independence
- Recreation Council of Greater St. Louis
- Retirement Support services support adults to develop and/or maintain relationships, connections to their community and to maintain health, safety, and fulfillment in their retirement years.
Professional Services are provided by qualified professionals and support the physical and/or emotional well-being of the individual and their caregiver(s).
- Counseling (e.g. Individual, Family, etc.) services support individuals and families to access qualified professionals to address emotional well-being.
- Adaptive Equipment & Assistive Technology services support individuals and families with accessing equipment, technology and/or home modifications that increases an individual's ability to safely and independently navigate home and community settings.
Support Systems services strengthen the individual’s natural and formal support systems.
- Family Support services support individuals and families through education, training, parent-to-parent connections and linking to financial resources.
- Childcare services support children who require additional staff support to fully participate in school break programs and before and after school childcare.
- Advocacy services educate and seek to promote equality, rights and respect for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Education Support services support individuals with gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to understand their own developmental disabilities, pursue personal interests, and build healthy relationships with others.
- In-Home Support (respite) services provide intermittent, short-term relief to the primary caregivers.
- Facility-Based Support (respite) services provide intermittent, short-term relief to the primary caregivers in a setting outside of the natural home.
Community Transportation services support individuals to access the community through safe and reliable transportation
Employment Training services support individuals, who may or may not be employed, to develop the skills necessary to obtain and maintain employment in the community.
- Youth Employment Training services are time limited and support youth who are currently enrolled in school to develop the skills necessary to obtain and maintain employment in the community.
- Adult Employment Training services are time limited and support adults, post high school to develop the skills necessary to obtain and maintain employment in the community.
Employment Services support working individuals to develop and maintain the skills necessary for employment and/or advancement.
- Sheltered Employment services provide a supervised employment option with pay based on productivity
- Canterbury Enterprises
- Heartland Industries
- Industrial Aid
- MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries
- ProjectCU, Inc.
- Worth Industries
- Supported Employment services support individuals in competitive, integrated work settings.
Employment Transportation services support individuals to access employment through safe and reliable transportation.
Agency Supports fund the development and effectiveness of partner organizations. Supports can be in the form of capital funding, general operating funding, one-time funding, or emergency funding.
- General Operating Funding can be used for staff supporting delivery of services.
The Center for Head Injury Services' Destination Cafe, Wags in a Bag