St. Louis Office for Developmental Disability Resources (DD Resources) distributes funding to St. Louis based agencies that provide services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Additionally, DD Resources provides Targeted Case Management services to City of St. Louis residents with developmental disabilities.
The St. Louis Office for Developmental Disability Resources (DD Resources) is pleased to announce the opening of its FY21 funding cycle. Funding is available for:
- Renewal of currently funded projects
- New projects (from new and existing funding partners) in the following service areas:
- Services for transition aged youth in St. Louis City, ages 16-24, with an intellectual or developmental disability (IDD) for services related to independent living, community connection and/or employment
- Family support services for individuals with IDD in St. Louis City
- New Transportation Providers to assist in meeting existing Community and Employment Transportation program demands.
- Definitions for services can be found in our partner funding manual on our website here. Potential new funding partners should reference the partner funding manual to ensure their services meet the required criteria and contact one of our Agency Relations staff at 314.421.0090 by January 3, 2020 to discuss the process for making a request through the funding portal. All funding requests and required documents for the FY21 funding cycle are due by February 28, 2020.